Real Demonic Possession in Hollywood, California - by the Exorcist, The Paranormal Ghost Terminators

by Dr. Ron Feyl
(Ontario, California)

Real demonic possession in Hollywood, California

Exorcism Case Number: 2626111 - The Temptrist

It was a cold rainy Friday evening about 6:00 pm. We were relaxing by the phone knowing that most of our calls come in from the hours of 5 - 10pm, Wednesday through Friday, almost always in the evening, and of cause, when it's cold and rainy.

A man called asking if we could help with his granddaughter who moved into his house just a month ago. He said he believes she is possessed by a demon and decided to do some research on the subject. He then found our website ( We told him that we would come within a couple of hours to get more background information and to decide if our services were needed.

We never know what to expect until we get all the facts.

We went to the address which was located in an upscale neighborhood. He was standing outside waiting for us to arrive. He insisted that we meet and conducted our interview outside the home. I guess he was trying to prepare us before entering the house. He led us to the backyard patio and we begin the interview.

We could hear loud sounds and screaming coming from inside the house. He told us his granddaughter was involved in an occult group where they would worship the devil and sacrifice small animals they would find in the neighborhood. When she moved is she insisted on taking the back bedroom for privacy.

It was fine for the first week. Then she started to bring her friends home and they would stay all night, burning incense and chanting. One night he heard strange sounds coming from her room. He opened her bedroom door and found her eating what looked like a dead animal, maybe a cat.

There was blood all over her face and hair. She look up and giggled, as she said "Old man, do you want, do you want to f**k me, f**k me, f**k me hard?" she open her legs and begin to insert the bone of the animal she was eating into her. "Come take me, take me now" she said. Then she started to speak in another language he could not understand. Objects in the room begin to move by themselves.

He said he got out of there as fast as he could. He went to a neighbor next door, "He's the one who suggested that my problem sounds like demonic possession and I should do some research on the net regarding this subject." All this time we heard what sounded like glass breaking and objects flying against the interior walls. And then all the windows in
the back of the house cracked, and then broke at the same time.

This is where I said, "I think it's time to go in." The man refused to go back into the house until it was all over. I was counting on him to help us restrain her while I performed the ritual. As a general rule, I like at least two people to assist me in holding down the person who is possessed. Now I only had one assistant.

We entered through the back door which led us directly to her room. It was quiet when we slowly opened the door. It looked like she was resting on the floor. We quickly carried her to the bed and began to tie her hands and feet to the head and foot bed board.

She was covered in dirt, blood, and sweat. Breathing fast and heavy she opened her eyes and said "What took you so long? I have been waiting for you, priest. Let's play, shall we? Let's do something we both love, let's f**k." I began the ritual.

It was now 1:00am. Objects started to fly around the room. First the objects smashed against the walls and then started coming in our direction. A lamp struck me on the head, and my assistant was hit in the chest with a fast flying shoe.

We held our ground and never stopped praying. We went on until 2:00pm the next day, and took a break. She was quiet for a while, so we checked on the grandfather who was staying at his neighbor's house next door. We started to head back to the house when we heard her screaming at the top of her lungs.

We raced back to the room and saw her jumping on her bed. She had apparently freed herself and charged at us when we entered the room. She punched me in the face with such force I fell to the floor. My assistant was able to hold her just long enough for me to get my hands around her legs. Between the two of us we were able to lift her body and bring her back to bed.

We tied her down and began the ritual once again. We kept asking the demon for his name. After the third day the demon identified himself as "Lilith" which means "demon of waste." We command the demon to leave in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and he did. Quiet and peace came over the house.

The man and his granddaughter are now living happily in peace. She no longer is interested in the occult but loves life, her grandfather, our website and her new friends.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share Your Paranormal Experience.