The time was 3:00 pm and at Ghost Terminators I received a call from Los Angeles, California. The exorcism was to take place in an apartment somewhere in the downtown area. I was lead to the room where you could hear screaming and objects smashing against the walls from outside the room.
As I entered the room, the possessed was sitting on the floor with a comb in her hand, scratching and cutting herself with the comb, while screaming and laughting at the top of her lungs. Her stepfather and mother helped me to place her on a mattress that was laying on the floor.
She was only twenty years old, but appeared wrinkled like she was over hundred, had a gray pallor, and a horrible stench. While I was getting ready to perform the ritual, the mother ran to get a nightgown, for the possessed had already ripped her clothes off.
She had open wounds measuring 2 - 4". These were deep, open cuts, but no blood came out. Between her fingers were strands of hair she had pulled out of her own head. I noticed her fingernails were still embedded in the walls, without blood indicating a demonic nature.
Their living room was filled with neighbors who had heard the screaming and banging, so I asked three of the neighbors to assist in holding her down. I began the exorcism ritual and asked the demon to identify himself.
At this time the victim's mother fell to the ground. So I stopped the ritual, called an ambulance for the mother who apparently had a heart attack. When the EMT's arrived, they had no idea what they would be walking into. The mother was taken on a stretcher from the ritual room to the hospital.
As I reentered the ritual room, the temperature dropped thirty degrees. I restarted the ritual with three neighbors who were big, strong muscular men, whose main job was to hold her down. She was so strong that one of her arms swung and broke the nose of one of the men who were assisting.
Another neighbor came in to replace him. As she was held down she begin screaming, breathing fast and saying "You again. You poor excuse of a priest. This time you will fail. I am strong and you are weak. I'm not going anywhere but you are. Hell is waiting for you and I know how to take you down. Do you want to die, die, die? I'll kill you now!".
The possessed next focused her attention on one of the men holding her down and said" "Jose does your wife know what you've been doing lately with your partner, Bobby? You dirty little man!" Jose was visiting one of the neighbors. He was from out of town.
The possessed had no idea who this man was, much less facts about his personal life. She then bit down and ripped part of her lower lip from her face and spit it at Jose. The man who was holding her other side immediately ran out of the room in fear of his life.
I was in the middle of the ritual and knew what was going on with the men who were holding her down, but I could not stop. I had to stay focused on what I was doing. One mistake could be fatal. Objects in the room started flying against the walls. Two windows in the room were broken in, from the inside.
At one point her body began to raise from the mattress. I thought to myself, I hope no one else decides to run out. I need all the help I could get to keep her restrained. I commanded the demon to identify himself. After the fifth day he finally identified himself as "Destruction".
With the command to free this soul in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, she was finally free. This exorcism took 40 hours, 10 hours a day for 4 days, one death (the mother died of a heart attack on the way to the hospital), one personal affair revealed, one broken nose, and six lives were changed because of this event.
This is a really disturbing guest post from Ghost Terminators but having both read the book and seen the movie The Exorcist it does not surprise me. Having attended a Catholic convent also provides me with background on the existence of real evil entities and the ways in which they can possess the living.
I find it difficult to understand why some people find this type of experience hard to believe. I read somewhere that the material world is only about 4% of everything that exists which leaves you to wonder what is in the 96% that is unseen.